Our client is a leading investment company and deals with real estate development, trading in equity and money markets. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented professional to fill in the following position in their Nairobi office:
The Sales Executive will assist in the implementation of approved sales plans to achieve desired objectives in terms of sales and revenue, market share and customer satisfaction.
- Identifies new business opportunities by identifying new prospects
- Sells company products by establishing contact and developing relationships with existing customers (to gain repeat business wherever possible) and potential customers via telephone call, emails and in person.
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance and recommending new products
- Prepares daily, weekly and monthly sales reports
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Presents the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way
- Build good working relationships by contributing to team effort
- Accurately confirms available products, their minimum prices and discounts to ensure no customer complaints, confusion or disagreement arise as a result of double allocation or giving the wrong pricing.
- Sustaining rapport with client’s accounts by making periodic visits, sharing updated statements, Offer letters, Sales agreement and collection of required documents.
Qualifications, Experience and knowledge:
- University degree / diploma in related field
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in sales and marketing
- Ability to develop and implement sales strategies
- Ability to negotiate and manage contractual arrangements
- Ability to analyse and solve problems
- Excellent planning, training and organizational skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘Real Estate Sales’ by 19th February 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted