Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position:
The production Manager is responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of production and logistical processes. He/ She will oversee the planning and coordination of the production process and ensure production runs smoothly and efficiently and finished products meet quality standards.
- Ensure the established systems, processes and procedures within the designated unit are followed by the team members at all times
- Maintain all records of service contracts and supplier contracts relating to the function of Processing
- Report any malfunctions of the tools and equipment and any incident/accident within the factory
- Maintain work schedules and manage shifts to ensure punctuality is observed by team members and that work does not stop at any given point
- Manage the production team and monitor their performance to ensure they are in line with the set goals and objectives of the company
- File all production documents as required and ensure maintenance of Inventory Management
- Ensure scheduled production is complete and dispatch finished products to the designated areas
- Report on daily factory production and prepare any other reports as maybe required
- Making sure the designated units’ outputs are aligned to the business objectives and achieved within the set timelines
- Solve adequately issues, problems and challenges that may arise from time to time within the designated unit
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Must have a Degree in Business Management or related field
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Production Manager
- Innovative and Problem solving
- Ability to plan and prioritize workload with a focus on urgent and important
- Good supervisory skills
- Ability to deliver high quality products at all times
- Ability to motivate, constructively criticize and build high production teams through exemplary leadership.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading “PRODUCTION MANAGER” by Friday, 28th July 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.