Our client in the insurance industry that consistently provides innovative, unique, and affordable products and services that exceed customers’ expectations, is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based at the Head Office, Nairobi.
ASSISTANT CLAIMS MANAGER
Reporting to the Claims Manager, the incumbent will be responsible for providing effective and efficient insurance claims service. This includes development of claims and providing assistance in compliance with the claims processes and procedures as set out by the company. The role is responsible for assisting the Claims Manager in administrating theinsurance claims, ensuring high quality claim management and providing specialist advice and support for all insurance related matters.
- Analyzing claim documents to enable fraud detection and ensuring the fraudulent claims are effectively addressed within the company’s policies and
- Conducting and ensuring in-depth investigation of claims through direct or indirect contact with policyholders, claimants, investigators, attorneys etc.
- Ensuring complete and sound claim settlements, legal reviews and investigations in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Analyzing and approving claim files as per the prescribed turnaround
- Ensuring timely and accurate report of applicable claims.
- Reviewing, monitoring and providing technical expertise to staff and systematic approach to claims.
- Working closely with the Underwriting Department to ensure that policy terms and conditions are adhered to.
- Completing performance reviews, recommending promotions and salary increases as
- Handling customer complaints from the insured or intermediaries and instilling confidence in the company’s claim process.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Economics, or other related field from a recognized university
- A Diploma in ACII/AIIK.
- At least 5 years’ experience in the insurance
- Should have extensive knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirements processes, procedures and operations of insurance companies and brokers.
- Possess leadership skill and ability to work with diverse
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading ASSISTANT CLAIMS MANAGER by Monday 16th May2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.