Our client, The Monarch Insurance Company is an insurance company that consistently provides innovative, unique and affordable products and services that exceeds customers’ expectations.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based at the Head Office, Nairobi.
TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for establishing and upholding departmental policies and customer relations standards as well as overseeing the day-to-day operations of the Claims, Legal, and Underwriting departments.
- Implementing initiatives to increase customer satisfaction and retention
- Reviewing and constantly improving workflow and business processes.
- Providing regular reporting, insights and updates to the CEO/COO
- Analyzing policies in place and implementing relevant policies
- Ensuring compliance with company policies, procedures, regulatory requirements, and risk management.
- Reviewing the department’s processes and recommending measures to improve efficiency.
- Analyzing reports and providing advice for underlying issues.
- Preparing periodical management reports and ensuring necessary remedial action is taken promptly.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business Finance, Economics or any other related field from a recognized university
- At least seven (10) years’ relevant working experience preferably in the Insurance industry and three (3) years’ experience in a managerial position
- Knowledge of statutory and regulatory requirement processes, procedures and operations of insurance companies and brokers
- A post Graduate professional qualification in Insurance (ACII / AIIK)
- Proven leadership skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Extensive experience in operations management
- Experience working with senior leadership to drive and implement innovation and strategy for functional growth
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading TECHNICAL SERVICES MANAGER by Friday 7th April 2023 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media