Our client, The Monarch Insurance Company Limited is an insurance company that consistently provides innovative, unique, and affordable products and services that exceeds customer’s expectations.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based at the Head Office, Nairobi.
NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
Reporting to the Chief Operations Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for developing and implementing sales strategies, overseeing national sales, and managing the sales team in order to achieve set goals, targets, and revenue.
- Setting sales team targets and evaluating their performance
- Discussing new sales procedures in liaison with branch offices.
- Consulting with stakeholders in the insurance industry to gain advice regarding insurance products.
- Evaluating the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research, and development appropriations.
- Developing, and evaluating the sales and marketing strategy, based on the company’s objectives.
- Representing the company at trade fairs and associations.
- Conducting regular monthly meetings with other key sales positions.
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the Sales Department.
- Preparing comprehensive monthly reports of branches, monthly, quarterly, and annual sales forecasts.
- Liaising with the HR department to conduct recruitments for the Sales department.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor of Science in Sales, Business Administration, or any other business-related course from a recognized institution.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Marketing will be an added advantage.
- 5 years’ working experience in a managerial role.
- Significant experience in the insurance industry and operations management.
- Knowledge of business products and processes.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge of business processes and functions.
- Excellent time management, decision-making, and negotiation skills.
- Results-oriented, entrepreneurial, and commercial thinking mindset.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading NATIONAL SALES MANAGER by Friday 7th April 2023 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media