Our client is an integrated marketing company that delivers 360-degree marketing solutions. They are seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional to fill in the following position in their fast-paced Nairobi office:
MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Reporting to the Group CEO and Board of Directors, the incumbent will be responsible for assisting the CEO in the development and management of client strategy and management as well as organization policies and goals that cover operations, personnel, financial performance, and growth of the functions and/or business units mentioned above.
- Developing and executing robust client-focused strategies to ensure satisfaction and retention of existing clients and onboarding of new high-calibre clientele.
- Building solid relationships with customers, and other stakeholders.
- Reviewing business development strategies to ensure alignment with the overall corporate strategies.
- Developing in-depth knowledge of company services to identify profitable business opportunities.
- Developing, coordinating, and overseeing programs, technical assistance, and resource materials to assist departments in the marketing, communications, and positioning of their activities.
- Developing short and long-term plans and budgets for the marketing program and its activities, monitoring progress, assure adherence, and evaluating the performance of all Retail Synergy client accounts.
- Ensuring that the operating objectives and standards of performance are understood and owned by the
management and other employees.
- Maintaining the operational performance of the company and managing and controlling business expenditures.
- Building and maintaining an effective executive team.
- Developing strategic operating plans that reflect the longer-term objectives and priorities established by the board.
- Assuming full accountability to the board for all company operations and monitoring the actions of the functional board of directors.
- Recruiting, training, and evaluating management personnel as well as providing or coordinating management staff development programs
KEY QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Business Management with a Marketing, PR, Communication bias, or any other relevant discipline.
- Master’s in Business Administration and a working knowledge of digital marketing will be an added advantage.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a senior management role; preferably in a communication or advertising agency, with at least 2 years of business development, pitching, and tender experience.
- Proven leadership skills and must have an instinct for business and management.
- Strong marketing skills and a broad network within the specific industry.
- Should have the presence of mind and quick decision-making abilities.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Experienced in preparing, presenting, and forecasting for future projects.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading ‘MARKETING AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER’ by 29th March 2023 indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, addresses of three referees.
Share on Social Media