Our client is a leading bank operating within the region. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill the following position based in Nairobi, Kenya.
MANAGER – TALENT AND LEARNING
Reporting to the Senior Manager – Talent Management, the Manager – Talent and Learning will be responsible for delivering an integrated learning and development solution including implementation of the company’s strategic learning framework. The incumbent will also be responsible for the design and delivery of innovative learning interventions, planning and execution of the annual training calendar, and leading key talent initiatives.
- Creating and implementing a learning policy for the company through developing a strategic learning framework with a robust learning plan, calendar, and potential career maps.
- Managing the organization’s learning and development plans through undertaking training needs analysis and coming up with cost-effective budgeting plans for training.
- Working closely with the Talent Management team to drive the development and dissemination of the competency framework.
- Providing expert advice and support to the talent development committee to ensure the development and implementation of the learning programs covering all relevant learning needs in the company.
- Supporting Line Managers in managing the bank’s performance management processes.
- Implementing functional balanced scorecards, team and individual business objectives, individual development plans, and key milestone conversations through signing the performance and development plans yearly.
- Working closely with Line Managers to ensure the prioritizing of core business skills through mapping learning journeys for all roles within the online learning management system and tracking completion of all scheduled learning.
- Generating learning evaluations, analytics, and the reports required for progress review.
Key Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree or a Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years relevant experience, collectively in learning and talent management, performance management, and change management.
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resources Management (IHRM).
- Strong leadership, planning, organizing, and coordination skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading MANAGER – TALENT AND LEARNING by Tuesday 26th September 2023 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media