Our client specializes in brand and advisory practice, advertising, public relations, and strategic communications. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in their Nairobi office:
HR BUSINESS PARTNER – PEOPLE & CULTURE
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the HR Business Partner –People & Culture will be responsible for coordinating and implementing human resource services, policies, and programs.
The incumbent will also be assisting and advising the management about human resources issues.
- Leading the development of departmental goals, objectives and systems and providing leadership for human resources strategic planning
- Making recommendations on strategic workforce planning and succession planning
- Developing and monitoring the annual human resource budget
- Building and maintaining a strong company culture by providing advice and suggestions on culture-related matters
- Spearheading the talent acquisition and recruitment process by implementing innovative and inclusive recruitment strategies
- Identifying learning and training needs and aligning the training programs with business objectives
- Leading the implementation of the performance management system
- Formulating and recommending HR policies and objectives on employee relations and rights, working together with management to solve employee conflicts, build morale, and implementation of the company safety and health programs
- Creating and recommending benefits and compensation strategies aimed at employee satisfaction and retention
- Ensuring company compliance with all labor regulations
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma in Human Resources, or related field
- A Master’s Degree in business-related will be an added advantage
- Must be a registered member of the Institute of Human Resource Management
- Minimum of 10 years of work experience, 4 being in a management position
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment laws
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading HR BUSINESS PARTNER – PEOPLE & CULTURE by Wednesday 8th December 2022 indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media