Our client in the insurance industry is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the incumbent will work with other members of the Administration team to plan and direct the work of the organization to ensure operational efficiency
• Support the Human Resource Manager in the recruitment process e.g., longlisting,
coordination of interviews, and the onboarding process.
• Serve as the liaison between the staff and medical providers and pension administrators.
• Liaise with external service providers and authoritative bodies such as; NITA, KRA, FKE
• HR administration, such as leave management, maintenance of staff records, compensation
and benefits administration, formulation of contracts, and record keeping.
• Payroll administration.
• Maintain official staff personnel files and ensure updated HRIS.
• Coordinate the performance management process
• Ensure documentation of all performance plans and reports, terminations and resignations
are available in staff files.
• Support teams in coordinating their activities to accomplish their targets.
• Coordinating employee engagement surveys.
• Participating in disciplinary processes.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
• Degree in Business Administration or any other business-related course.
• Higher Diploma from the Institute of Human Resource Management.
• Understanding knowledge and experience in HR functional experiences (4 years minimum
• Conversant with Kenyan Labor Laws, International Labor Laws, statutory compliance
requirements and understanding of best practices.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to
email@example.com stating the subject heading HR ADMINISTRATOR by Friday 16th
September 2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime
telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.