Our client in the health industry which offers medical and cosmetic treatments, is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Nairobi.
The incumbent will be responsible for examining patients, diagnosing common ailments, giving, or prescribing appropriate therapy, and addressing patients’ health-related queries.
- Conducting thorough evaluations of patients through questions, examinations, symptom reviews, medical testing, and documenting the records.
- Performing comprehensive skin examinations to identify abnormalities or malignancies, biopsies, sample tissue collections, or other tests as needed.
- Analyzing patient test results and developing appropriate treatment plans.
- Counseling and educating patients on hygiene, diet, and disease prevention.
- Performing electrocauterization of various lesions such as warts, actinic keratosis, benign moles, skin tags, and superficial skin vessels as well as toenail extractions and removal of ingrown toenails.
- Collaborating with surgeons on patient procedures and referring patients to advanced specialists when necessary.
- Prescribing medications, hormonal agents, topical treatments, and monitoring patient intake.
- Performing cosmetic procedures such as Botox for facial aesthetics, migraines, hyperhidrosis, body, and face enhancement procedures using dermal fillers, PRP, laser resurfacing, sclerotherapy for superficial varicosities, and micro-needling.
- Administering intravenous Vitamin drips and assessing clients for suitability using Vitastiq measurements.
- Training new and existing team members on specific areas of expertise.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery (MBCHB) degree from a recognized institution.
- Valid medical license.
- Minimum 1 year experience as a general practitioner in a busy facility.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and strong manual dexterity.
- Good clinical diagnostic skills to accurately assess patient conditions.
- Ability to provide a high standard of care and prioritize patient well-being.
- Business management skills to contribute to the growth and success of the healthcare facility.
- Physically fit to handle the demands of the role.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to
email@example.com stating the subject heading GENERAL PRACTITIONER by 5th July 2023, indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media