Our client in the health industry which offers medical and cosmetic treatments, is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Nairobi.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the incumbent will consult with patients and determine skin ailments, prescribe medication, undertake skin therapy treatments, perform non-intrusive surgery or refer patients to other specialists if the skin condition does not fall under the dermatological medical skill-set.
- Evaluating presenting problems for dermatological cases and reviewing patients’ medical history/records
- Identifying and diagnosing dermatological conditions requiring laboratory procedures and referring patients to other medical professionals as needed.
- Providing cosmetological care for patients who need help in skin care and educating them on dermatological best practices.
- Creating treatment plans based on diagnostic results and patient’s medical history/records.
- Monitoring the progress of patients’ treatment and updating treatment plans as needed.
- Providing prescriptions for skin medications and other dermatological conditions.
- Educating patients and other concerned parties about treatment options and alternatives.
- Performing non-invasive surgical procedures for dermatological cases as needed.
- Educating patients on preventive skin and dermatological care.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor in Medicine with a specialization in Dermatology
- A valid medical practice license
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as a dermatological practitioner in a busy facility.
- Proficiency with dermatological tools
- Good clinical diagnostic skills
- Manual dexterity
- Excellent communication skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading DERMATOLOGIST by Wednesday 30th November 2022 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media