Our client, The Monarch Insurance Company is an insurance company that consistently provides innovative, unique and affordable products and services that exceed customers’ expectations.
They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based at the Head Office, Nairobi.
CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER
Reporting to the CEO and Principal Officer, the incumbent will be responsible for overseeing the financial activities of the company, preparing financial reports and summaries and creating financial forecasts predicting the company’s future growth strategies.
- Developing efficient budget proposals in coordination with departmental Managers and advising on necessary adjustments for future financial projections and budgets.
- Research revenue opportunities and economic trends, analyzing internal operations and identifying areas for cost reduction and process enhancement.
- Overseeing the compliance of the company with relevant regulatory bodies.
- Performing risk management analysis of company liabilities and investments, evaluating and managing capital structure and financing options for the company.
- Formulating and implementing financial strategies and policies and highlighting key areas of improvement
- Preparing and submitting accurate financial statements including income statements, board reports and tax returns.
Key Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance or any other related field from a recognized university.
- Professionally recognized qualifications preferably ACCA or CPA-K or equivalent Chartered Accountant.
- A Master’s degree in business administration, or any business-related field from a recognized university will be an added advantage.
- Be an active member of ICPAK body.
- At least 15 years in the finance industry and seven (7) years relevant working experience in a management role.
- Knowledge of the insurance industry will be an added advantage.
- Proper understanding of accounting and insurance regulatory issues and tax planning.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Extensive experience in operations management.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading CHIEF FINANCIAL OFFICER by FRIDAY 7TH APRIL 2023 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media