Our client Mr. Ceiling is a dynamic and innovative leader in the construction and interior design industry specializing in providing cutting-edge ceiling solutions. They are seeking to recruit a highly qualified professional to fill the following position at their office in Nairobi, Kenya.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
The incumbent will be responsible for leading and overseeing the business development and sales activities of the company. This role involves developing and implementing strategies to drive revenue growth, expand market share, and build strong customer relationships.
- Developing and implementing business development strategies to ensure that the company’s goals are achieved.
- Researching and identifying new business opportunities including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products and services, or new ways of reaching existing markets
- Preparing financial projections and sales targets
- Monitoring market trends and competitor activities to identify potential opportunities for new partnerships.
- Establishing and maintaining good corporate and client relations with all business partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with colleagues and peers on the sales, marketing, and product development teams to improve overall customer experience and satisfaction.
- Developing and pitching ideas for potential investors and ensuring that the company meets revenue targets.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Sales, Marketing, or a related field.
- At least 5 years of experience in sales and business development, with a track record of meeting or exceeding targets.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Understanding the business metrics concerning building and driving growth in the market.
- Demonstrate strong people management skills, including managing partners and suppliers.
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs only to email@example.com stating the subject heading BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER by Friday, 23rd February 2024 indicating their current, and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media