Our client, Total Solutions Ltd is a technology company that deals with helping enterprises run businesses by providing end-to-end technology products and solutions. They are seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Nairobi:
FISCAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR
Reporting to the Sales Administration Team Leader, the incumbent will be responsible for sales, order processing, management of client accounts and generating related reports.
- Receiving customer sales queries, acknowledging receipts and responding to them effectively
- Liaising with the procurement department to facilitate client orders
- Following up with procurement and logistics personnel to ensure delivery of client orders
- Identifying clients’ needs and sharing quotations for the requirements
- Sending quotations and following up on them to be closed on
- Confirming price and availability of products from suppliers
- Conducting marketing and online surveys of orders and quotations
- Generating weekly sales report
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration /Diploma in Business Management or related course
- At least 2 years of work experience in customer service with an IT background.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Customer focus
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading FISCAL SALES ADMINISTRATOR by Wednesday 16 th March 2022 indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.