Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position:
The Finance Manager will be responsible for distributing all financial resources of the company. He/ She will oversee budget planning and supporting the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best decisions for the company.
- Summarize current financial status and manage the preparation of financial outlooks and financial forecasts
- Examine and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports
- Update the cashbook on a daily basis and ensure that the accounting software contains accurate balances
- Manage bank reconciliations, General Ledger Reconciliation, Sub – ledger accounts such as inventory and resolve any discrepancies
- Ensure effective bookkeeping and manage monthly preparation of trial balances
- Ensure compliance with local and international bodies through timely filing and payment of various taxes for example VAT, PAYE Withholding Tax etc.
- Oversee company audit responsibilities such as directing financial audits and provide recommendations for procedural improvement.
- Verify and reconcile contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement
- Carry out billing, collection and reporting activities according to specific deadlines
- Direct and coordinate debt financing and debt service payment with external agencies
Key Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/accounting/Economics or any relevant field
- Professional Accounting trainings preferably Certified Public Accountants (CPA-K), ACCA
- At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Training in computerized accounting
- Conversant with taxation laws and statutory deductions
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to email@example.com stating the subject heading “FINANCE MANAGER” by Friday, 26th July 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. The position is filled as soon as a suitable candidate is found. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.