Our client, an established Creative Marketing company that builds custom live digital brand experiences and delivers sustainable sales and brand love, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill the following position:
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE
Reporting to the Head of Creative, the incumbent will work remotely to oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Take the lead in managing various internal content drivers for the Company– agency blog, agency marketing campaigns, e-book publications, guest blogging, email communications, video marketing, sales page copywriting
- Create, edit and improve the content that the corporate audience is looking for and optimize the path to conversion
- Leverage market data to develop content themes, execute plans to develop the assets that support a point of view and educate customers that lead to critical behavioural metrics
- Content marketing and ensuring all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real- time implementation of content strategies
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness by gathering data, handling analytics and making recommendations based on those results.
- Supervise writers, editors and content strategists to ensure best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style.
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement and analyse web traffics metrics
Key Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- Have exceptional writing, research and communication skills
- MBA in Marketing is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.)
- Proven experience in digital and content creation in an international market
- Have experience in creating compelling messages for different target demographics in creative writing, content creation and blogging
- Working Knowledge of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, Fiverr and Upwork
- Fluency in web analytics tools, social media marketing applications and leading social media monitoring platforms
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE’ by Friday 9th July 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.