Our client, an established Creative Marketing company that builds custom live digital brand experiences and delivers sustainable sales and brand love, is looking for a dynamic, innovative and result-orientated individual to fill the following position:
DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE (1 YEAR CONTRACT)
Reporting to the Head of Creative, the incumbent will work remotely to oversee all marketing content initiatives, both internal and external, across multiple platforms and formats to drive sales, engagement, retention, leads and positive customer behaviour.
- Take the lead in managing various internal content drivers for the Company– agency blog, agency marketing campaigns, e-book publications, guest blogging, email communications, video marketing, sales page copywriting
- Deliver an effective editorial plan and content marketing strategy to meet the business objectives
- Receive customer feedback and generate ideas to increase customer engagement and analyse web traffics metrics
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and user experience for all channels of content including online, social media, email, point of purchase, mobile, video, print and in-person
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand
- Develop standards, systems and best practices (both human and technological) for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real- time implementation of content strategies
- Establish work flow for requesting, creating, editing, publishing, and retiring content. Work with technical team to implement appropriate CMS
- Conduct periodic competitive audits, ensure consistent global experience and implement appropriate localization/translation strategies
- Work closely with the Head of Creative on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message across channels.
Key Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in English, Journalism, Public Relations or related communications field
- MBA in Marketing is a plus
- 8-10 years of experience as a respected leader in multichannel content creation (publishing, journalism, etc.)
- Experience from an international market is an added advantage
- Basic technical understanding of HTML, XHTML, CSS, Java, web publishing, Flash, etc
- Fluency in web analytics tools (Adobe Omniture, Google Analytics), social media marketing applications (HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and leading social media monitoring platforms (Radian6, etc.)
- Ability to lead and inspire the creative personnel and contracted content creators to achieve company’s stated goals
- Passion for new technology tools
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading ‘DIGITAL MARKETING EXECUTIVE’ by Friday 21st May 2021 clearly indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.