Our client, a leading office furniture supplier is seeking to recruit a highly talented and field oriented professional to fill in the following position:
Reporting to Sales Manager, the Branch Manager will play a key role in maintaining and monitoring efficient control systems on established procedures and making the right decisions to ensure maximum success in profitability and productivity of the Branch.
- Ensuring all appropriate information is communicated efficiently to relevant staff including but not limited to verifying received emails at the branch, explaining contents of the emails, sending memos to appropriate staff, and ensuring the link between supervisors and employees is appropriate
- Ensuring the relevant marketing and promotion information are well communicated to walk-in clients and staff.
- Overseeing and assisting Sales Supervisor in ensuring items in the showroom are well displayed according to the range plan.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction including but not limited to solving client problems and directing them to appropriate Sales Representatives.
- Ensuring marketing tools are available in the showroom and communicating promotional information to employees.
- Collaborating with the Sales team to ensure maximum sales and following-up outstanding DN and bookings from Sales Supervisor.
- Monitoring and reporting competitors’ activities and potential collaborators and identifying business opportunities and threats.
- Undertaking stock management through inventories and overseeing security at the branch.
- Ensuring appropriate training programs are available to employees and undertaking performance reviews.
- Ensuring all employees adhere to the company policies, health, and safety programs.
Key Qualifications and Experience.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Management or in any related field
- At least 5 years’ experience in a similar position
- Experience in the same industry is an added advantage
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Understanding of sales cycles and sales techniques
- Excellent knowledge in Word, Excel and other relevant computer softwares
- Possess good planning, leading and analytical skills
- Possess excellent decision-making skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org by Wednesday, 19th May 2021 clearly stating the subject heading “BRANCH MANAGER”. Indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.