Our client in the manufacturing industry is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill the following position in their Nairobi office:
OPERATIONS & HR ADMINISTRATOR
The incumbent will work with other Administration team members to plan and direct the organization’s work to ensure operational efficiency and effectiveness.
- Manage the company’s payroll and leave system.
- Coordinate recruitments and manage the induction process.
- Manage all outsourced services.
- Manage Procurement from local and overseas vendors.
- Manage statutory and certification compliances.
- Manage outsourced service providers to ensure the smooth running of the company.
- Ensure compliance with all employment laws and regulations and manage HR back-office operations.
- Handle interdepartmental administrative duties and plan, organize, coordinate, and manage company events.
- Coordinate the performance management process and staff training.
- Manage company travel arrangements and office supplies.
- Manage company health and safety program.Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field.
- At least 5 years of experience in office administration, procurement, and human resource management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Conversant with Kenyan Labor Laws, statutory compliance requirements, and understanding of best practices.Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the subject heading OPERATIONS & HR ADMINISTRATOR by Thursday, 10th August 2023 indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts, and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media