Our client, a technology company that deals with helping enterprises run businesses by providing end-to-end technology products and solutions is seeking to recruit a highly talented and dynamic professional to fill in the following position based in Dar er Salaam, Tanzania:
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Reporting to the Director, the Head of Business Development will be primarily responsible for driving business growth by formulating suitable strategies that will result in revenue generation for company products and services. The incumbent will also be handling key clients, effectively resolving customer-related issues, and also preparing sales reports.
· Developing suitable business development strategies that will lead to revenue generation.
· Managing the overall upcountry sales of company products and services.
· Setting up meeting with existing and potential clients with the intent of building and maintaining positive relationships.
· Promoting the company’s products/services through addressing or predicting clients’ objectives.
· Attending business development events such as exhibitions and conferences with the aim of networking which will lead to pipeline management.
· Identifying business or market opportunities for company products and services and presenting them to company executives and management.
· Developing, managing, and maintaining strategic partnerships to ensure business growth.
· Preparing sales contracts within the established guidelines and negotiating with vendors for best-selling prices.
· Training business developers and sales team members on the market dynamics to meet sales targets and customer expectations.
· Checking for new tender opportunities and assisting to prepare tender documentation operations for the organization.
Key Qualifications, Experience, Skills, and Competencies
· Degree in Business Administration, sales, or any relevant field.
· A minimum of 4 years of work experience in Business Development.
· A drive to seek new business and project management skills.
· Good communication and negotiation skills.
· Good IT skills
· Proven people management skills.
· Strong organizational and strategic and analytical skills
Interested candidates are requested to forward their updated CVs and academic qualifications to email@example.com stating the subject heading HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT by 3RD AUGUST 2023 indicating their current and expected remuneration (MUST), daytime telephone contacts and addresses of three referees. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Share on Social Media