Having been in existence since 2009, Virtual Human Resources Services Limited is well acquainted with Kenyan Labours Laws and common HR best practices. We bring onboard the required skill set to ensure a harmonious working relationship between employers and employees. We purpose to achieve organizational goals while providing a safe working environment to all employees. Our Outsourced Human Resources services include:
- Talent Acquisition – We identify and source skilled talents who meet your organization’s goals. We facilitate background and reference checks on selected candidates to help verify the information on the candidate’s resume and make informed decisions.
- Employee Onboarding – Upon receiving satisfactory background and reference checks, we onboard the successful candidates and help them settle into the new working environment. Successful candidates are taken through the employee policy handbook by our team members to assist them to familiarize with the different policies and procedures in place.
- HR Administration – For companies that do not have an existing Human Resource Department, we set you up on the right path. This includes, but not limited to developing employee policy handbooks, job descriptions and employment contracts etc. We revamp existing contracts and employee policy handbooks to suit the current Labour Laws and HR best practices.
- Grievance Handling – We have designed policies and procedures in place to help address employee dissatisfaction and complaints. We operate an open-door policy and purpose to build conducive working environments for both employers and employees by building and maintaining an organization’s culture.
- Disciplinary Processes – We conduct disciplinary processes while abiding by the stipulated labour laws and requirements.
- Effective Performance Management – We purpose to improve employee performance by ensuring targets set for employees are realistic and aligned with the organizational goals. We achieve this by designing and implementing efficient performance management systems and policies that ensure effective management of performance. In addition, we offer guidance to the managers and employees on performance management processes to ensure efficiency.
- Training and Development – Through effective management of employee performance, we identify training gaps through performance appraisals. We conduct trainings in some identified areas as well as recommend trainings for employees. We also liaise with experts in different fields to offer trainings to employees.
- HR Audit – We examine and evaluate the current standard HR practices in the respective organization and recommend necessary changes to ensure all policies, documents and practices that are in place, are in line with Kenyan Labour Laws and compliant.
- Employee Separation – We ensure separations with the organization are fair and managed within the stipulations of the Labour Laws. We design clear separation policies to ensure employees’ exits are peaceful. In cases of termination and summary dismissal, we communicate the reasons for exit to the employee and ensure final dues are calculated and paid as required. We conduct exit interviews to establish ways through which the organization may improve its services and relationships with their employees.
Share on Social Media